Happy Memorial Day…hope you all had a wonderful weekend! Here are some easy tips to get glowing skin, and put your best face forward this summer.
- Drink lots of water- there is nothing better for your skin!
- Eat lots of green leafy vegetables- Not only do they have very beneficial vitamins for your skin nutrition but they will help flush out toxins that not only help your skin but your overall body health.
- Moisturize- Make sure that you use moisturizer every day, drying out your skin can actually produce more oil which leads to more acne. Hydrated skin is softer, brighter and more radiant. Try MAC’s Complete Comfort Creme.
- Exfoliate once or twice a week- Exfoliating your skin with a gentle scrub is important to slough off dead skin cells and reveal newer smoother skin.
- Give yourself mini facials- There are many products out there that are mini 5 to 10 minute facials that can help reduce oil, boost radiance, hydrate the skin and tone the skin. That’s just what the “Comfort Zone Glorious Skin Mask” does. Get glowing skin in 10 minutes. Helps to tighten, tone and moisturize skin leaving it soft and refreshed.
- Use sunscreen- this is pretty self explanatory. There are so many studies that say any more than 15 to 20 minutes can have harmful effects. Try the ECO logical skin care sunscreen. Here are it’s benefits! http://ecologicalskin.com/products/
:) Have a great week everyone! Talk to you soon.