Hey everyone! It’s sunday night…but feels like Friday. Where did my weekend go? Guess thats what happens when you’re at MAC friday, saturday, sunday. And I’ll let you in on a few MAC products I love. A few of my staples and then 2 new things I adore.
- Studio Fix Fluid-favorite foundation
- Fast response Eye-my favorite skin care product for the eyes used day or night
- Love Nectar -lipglass
- MV3 and Turquatic-Fragrance
- Paint pots-soft ochre-painterly
- New fav-strobe liquid – Blending soft-focus diffusers with iridescent pigments, this ultra-fluid strobe formula produces a soft, radiant light on the skin, reducing the appearance of skin imperfections by providing a natural-looking glow. Refreshing. Spreads on smoothly and absorbs quickly. Leaves the skin looking healthier and more radiant. A lighter-weight addition to the popular Strobe Cream.
- New fav-Irridecent powder-silver dusk-Iridescent Powder is a finely milled mixture of Mica and pigments which gives the skin a beautiful sheen. It can be used on its own or mixed into other products like foundations or moisturizers to enhance their iridescent qualities. Long-lasting and designed to apply easily and uniformly without streaking and caking, it blends beautifully and can be applied on bare skin or over foundation. Because it’s so concentrated it should be used sparingly at first. Apply Iridescent Powder with #129 Powder/Blush Brush for the desired effect.
It was a really great weekend though! Beautiful and sunny reaching the 70’s…. And I met some interesting people at the store (I always d0).
I had a wonderful friday and saturday night with royce in downtown wayzata and with our little excursion to MOA -H&M.
I had my first coffee tonight in 5 days! I ‘m trying to cut back on coffee and replace it with more tea and water. I’m doing a decent job, I think 5 days is good when I’m used to having a cup or 2 everyday.
I’ll be done with my spring semester shortly..and I have lots to get done before then.
Now that it is getting nicer out I want to try to take some more pictures! I love photography and hope to get out in these next few days. Maybe tomorrow I’ll wake up at the crack of dawn again to catch a beautiful sunrise?? I don’t know, we’ll see.
Gotta get going….LOVE-LO