I hope you are having a great weekend!!
It’s homecoming season for all of you high schoolers , so have fun and be safe & most of all Love your peers. LOVE EACH OTHER!!!
When I think back to my high school years I just remember all of the “gossip” and ” clicks” that went along with being a girl. I want to tell all of you… love each other. Don’t return hate with hate…return hate with Love. Be kind no matter what! Just know that you are BEAUTIFUL in God’s eyes-don’t listen to what others say. You are a child of God and we are all created unique-there is NOTHING wrong with you.
I want to share with all of you what is in my BEAUTY BOX. My Beauty box is my everyday makeup case that I keep around to use when I get ready for the day. (Just remember….I am a makeup artist… I do not use everything I’m going to mention everyday, these are just the beauty products that I get the MOST use out of at this moment in time. Also, I may not list EVERYTHING, but I will tell you most of the products in here. )
Here are some photos of the Train Case that I call my beauty box.
First off, the box itself is from JAPONESQUE and is a medium train case. Here is the link to it on the Japonesquewebsite: http://www.japonesque.com/catalogue.cfm?fla=productsSplash
I LOVE this as my everyday beauty carrier. I was originally using a MAC makeup bag. It was a large size but it just didn’t fit everything I wanted in there. I wanted something large enough that COULD fit my makeup brushes as well if I wanted to bring it with me somewhere. It’s just nice to have everything in ONE place. I like that I can keep it somewhat organized also.
So first off I’ll start with the bottom. I have:
- MAC studio fix fluid foundation– my staple product.
- MAC face and body foundation- I use this on my days off of work.. when I want less coverage. OR, I mix a little of this with my studio fix fluid for a little less coverage.
- 100 % Pure Healthy Skin Foundation– I just started using this…it uses pure ingredients ,smells great and the coverage is amazing!
- MAC prep and prime transparent powder: this is the perfect translusent loose powder. Soft, and sheer.
- MAC Charcoal brown eyeshadow: I use this in my eyebrows
- Benefit’ s High Beam: a great cheekbone highlighter !
- MAC’s Lithe pigment– a limited shade that is great for everyday.
- Bare Essentials BUXOM cream eyeshadow in poodle – a great everyday eye color or base.
- Travel size container of Q-tips!! – for any touch ups.
- Sigma travel size brushes– 7 brushes come in this case.. they are all fantastic, I put some of my MAC brushes along with them in the bundle so I can have all my “daily use” brushes in one place. Here is the link for SIGMA’s brushes: http://www.sigmabeauty.com/?Click=202
- A triangle wedge sponge– for blending and my moisturizer.
- Environ AVST Gel Moisturizer– I apply this shortly before applying my foundation everyday.
- AMOR AMOR perfume– my favorite ever!
- Urban Decay’s Shadow Primer Potion– I use this often or MAC Paint Pot’s.
- Blinc heated eyelash curler- sometimes I curl my eyelashes- NOT VERY OFTEN.
- Japonesque clear mascara- for brows.
- MAC powerpoint liners– Favorites are Engraved, prussian, Navy Blue.
- MAC Kohl Liners- Coffee, Smolder and Fascinating- for those days I want a inner rim color.
- MAC Superslick Liquid Eye Liner-on the prowl black is my favorite new liquid liner.
- Anastasia Brow Pen– for defined brows fast!
- FACE -Magic Wand concealer
- MAC dazzleglass for lips in Ms. Fizz, Uttlerly posh and ‘Bling Black.
- POP Beauty Lip Magnet Primer in Naked– awesome lip primer!
- MAC Prep and Prime Lash– my lashes always look longer with lash primer.
- MAC Haute and Naughty Mascara
- Too Faced Lashgasm Mascara
- MAC Plush Lash Mascara
- MAC Harmony blush- great for contouring cheekbones
- MAC Honor blush– beautiful highlight color
- MAC Rhapsody in Two Mineralize blush– great highlight color also
- MAC Paint pot in soft ochre- my favorite paint pot and one of my favorite products ever.
- MAC Lip Erase- for those days I want nude lips.
- MAC Eyeshadow NYLON- my staple eyeshadow.
- MAC Select Sheer Cover Up
- Japonesque Eyebrow groomer kit
- 2 MAC pencil sharpeners in large and small
- A MAC Tweezer
- A Small scissor for trimming my eyebrows and random things.
- MAC Fast Response Eye cream My favorite eye cream for under my concealer
- 2 Limited MAC eyeshadow palettes– I switch these out often depending on the time, season, trends and colors.
Ok! So, that’s it. Remember, I do NOT use this all in one day. These are the things I like to keep on hand everyday for doing my day-to-day makeup. I hope this wasn’t too boring and you guys liked digging through my makeup Box. 🙂
Don’t forget to check out my giveaway here: https://lovelo.wordpress.com/2010/09/20/back-to-blonde-eufora-september-giveaway/ This goes until October 1st.
Have a safe weekend everyone!