I was thinking about telling you all my top ten favorite MAC eyeshadows; but, that’s too difficult. Do I tell you my favorites to use on myself? Or to use on others? And if for others , than who specifically? So, here’s what I’ll do. I’m going to have this post be a series.
I’ll tell you my top ten picks for a FAIR SKIN TONE, LIGHT SKIN TONE, MEDIUM SKIN TONE , and DARK SKIN TONE.
With the holidays approaching,I hope this series of my favorite shades for the 4 different skin tones is helpful if you are picking out gifts!
Here is a list of my top ten MAC eyeshadows for FAIR skin tones. And, a slide show of the colors!
- Naked Lunch– a shimmery light baby pink
- Dazzlelight– a shimmery white/yellow
- Era– A very soft brown
- Arena– a light peachy shade
- All that glitters- A shimmery peachy neutral
- Omega– A very light khaki brown
- Patina– A shimmery greyish/brown
- Quarry– A soft greyish purple
- Shale– A shimmery soft purple.
- Soba– A shimmery warm brown
MAC eyeshadows cost $14.50 a piece. For a complete list of shadows, go to the MAC WEBSITE here: http://www.maccosmetics.com/
Stay tuned for my next post which will be my top 10 MAC eyeshadow picks for light skin tones… 🙂