Today, I want to share my Top ten MAC eyeshadow picks for light skin tones. This was a hard one to narrow down since I have light skin. So technically, these are my favorites.
Here goes the list:
- Nylon- A shimmery pale yellow
- Sketch- A deep sparkly maroonish purple
- Woodwinked– A bronzy copper penny shade
- Omega- A light cream/soft brown color
- Wedge- A warm soft/medium brown
- Texture- A sparkly warm orangy brown
- Satin Taupe- A shimmery greyish purple
- Sumptuous Olive- A shimmery olive-green
- Brun- A dark matte Brown
- Yogurt A pale matte pink.
Enjoy! And, if you missed my top 10 eyeshadow picks for fair skin tones you can take a look at that here: https://lovelo.wordpress.com/2010/11/15/mac-eyeshadowsmy-top-10-picks-for-fair-skinseries/
Talk to you all soon! xo