I just love to find new products that I think are fantastic! It is so fun to discover beauty products that are better than other’s you’ve tried before. The reason I say this is because I have recently been introduced to GOAT MILK STUFF. This is a company run by the Jonas Family of 10. Jim and Pj and their 8 kids. I love their concept and the fact that this is a family run business that has a really excellent product. SOAP.
Truth is… I am not a huge bar soap lover. I’ve always preferred soap in a bottle, such as a shower gel or body wash. BUT- these soaps have changed my mind about bar soap. Here’s why:
- The colors are all natural. They do not use dyes or synthetic colors.
- They only use high quality essential or fragrance oils to scent the goat milk soap.
- They use only natural fats and oils.
- They use raw goat milk from their own farm.
- Each bar is unique, no 2 are exactly alike.
- They come in a variety of colors, scents and textures.
- They look good enough to eat! (No, I wouldn’t eat them, but you get the picture…they look good! )
- Each soap is packaged in really cute little sack.
- You get 3 free samples with every order!
Goat Milk Stuff also has liquid soaps, lip balms and some other products. If I try any of those and find that I love them as much as these bar soaps… I will let you guys know!
I tried fragrances, Pink Sugar, Black Raspberry, Oatmeal Milk and Honey, Luv Spell and Rosemary Spearmint. I love them all. But, in particular my favorites were Pink Sugar because it smells so sweet and delicious and Rosemary Spearmint because I love rosemary and I love mint, together they make a great combination. Especially for a hand soap in the kitchen!
PJ Jonas told me that right now they are doing a giveaway!!! $50 that you can use to get any goat milk stuff products you want! It’s HIGHLY worth it friends, so I would recommend entering!! Here’s how you can enter: