Hi Beautiful Viewers,
I am very honored to have been chosen to be featured on http://www.2threads.com; an Australian Fashion and Beauty blog. They are doing a Dove Diaries special and have asked me to share a couple of things with all of you!
First, they wanted to know what my advice would be on “staying beautiful.”
- My number one piece of advice on looking and feeling beautiful would be to embrace who you are and how you were created. We are all so unique and it would be really boring to all look the same. There are many images out there portraying a beauty “ideal” and it is not healthy to get hung-up on. You need to enjoy your life and embrace the beauty you are.
- Another piece of advice for looking and feeling beautiful is to learn what works for you and your body, hair, skin, makeup etc. Just because one beauty magazine tells you a certain color you should wear, doesn’t mean you should. Find what works for you and work with it. Don’t be afraid to experiment and try new styles and products.
- Lastly, take care of your hair, skin and nails. Healthy shiny hair, and beautiful glowing skin are really two things people notice.Make sure you drink plenty of water and keep your skin moisturized!
As far as my daily beauty regime goes…it tends to vary day to day and has gotten simpler and simpler the older I get. I think keeping it simple is key. I try to take really good care of my teeth, hair, skin and nails.
A couple of the things I do on a regular basis are :
- Exfoliate my skin
- Moisturize my skin and apply an eye cream
- Use deep conditioner on my hair
- Brush and Floss my teeth
- Paint nails
- Apply makeup
- Drink lots of water and Green tea
- Apply FAVORITE PERFUME OF ALL TIME: Mine is, AMOR AMOR by CACHAREL