I am once again inspired by spring to do bright bold colors on my nails! I used Salon Perfect’s new line of nail polish that will be out exclusively in the month of May in Wal-Mart stores.
Take a look at all of these colors that will be out from the Salon Perfect line! I couldn’t possibly have chosen just one of these to paint my nails this weekend, so I had to do 5 of them.
- Perfectly Peach – Delicate peach
- Lemon Zing – Sunny yellow
- Kiwi Lime – Vibrant green
- Blue Mint – Cheerful mint
- Berry Blue – Classic periwinkle
- Purple Sorbet – Dark lilac
- Lavender Icing – Soft lilac
- Spicy Tomato – Juicy red
- Tangy Tangerine – Tart orange
- Sour Apples – True blue-green
- Blue Raspberry – Vivid azure
- Plum Sorbet – Magenta with purple shimmer
- Berry Pink – Bold flamingo pink
- Bubblegum – Honeysuckle pink
These will be sold for $2.95 exclusively in the month of May. For more information you can go to Salon Perfect.
I am so impressed with these polishes so far! They are not only very pigmented and opaque but also longer wearing than some of my other drugstore brands. There is a rainbow of colors here…something to suit anyone’s taste.
**** NEW! FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM!!!! I just signed up for an account and will be trying to post photos frequently My username is: lovelobeauty.
Note: These were given to me as PR samples. I was not paid for this blog post. All my opinions are my own and I only give honest reviews!