I did it. I bought the Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette. I know what you’re thinking, “Lauren, don’t you have enough make-up already??.” My simple answer to that is, YES. I do have enough makeup, but here’s how I justified my purchase of the Naked 2.
- I am a makeup artist– it is my job to have a wide arrange of colors and variety.
- It’s my job to use the latest and greatest. I do reviews on products, and I enjoy being familiar with the best of the best in beauty.
- This palette is convenient. Neutral colors all in one place. Great for bridal makeup, smokey eye, or neutral everyday look.
- I can use it day to day for myself, or for work.
- The colors are beautiful! And , it was inexpensive compared to buying single eye shadows.
Need I say more? I’ve always been a MAC girl..and have many MAC eye shadow palettes so I sort of feel like a trader crossing over and buying Urban Decay eye shadows but it’s nice to diversify.
Tell me your thoughts on the Naked 2 Palette by Urban Decay and if you have the original Naked Palette, which you like more??
So far, I am really impressed by the quality and color pay off from these shadows. I love all the neutrals and that it contains a matte bone color, great for highlighting and a matte black color, great for eyeliner or smoking out color.
*** If you are a subscriber of this blog- PLEASE go over and subscribe to my official blog: www.lovelobeauty.com . I think I will be making this site into a more personal blog in the future, so if you’d like to keep getting beauty blogs updated to your e-mail…please go subscribe to my official website blog. THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!