A few days ago I said that you should take ONE day a week and try to make an effort to treat yourself to a face mask. That’s great for your face, but what about your body? How do you TREAT the rest of your skin?? I wanted to also challenge you to take one day a week to follow this three steps for smoother , healthier, softer skin!
Here’s how you can treat your skin at least ONE day a week.
- Shave. This one we all do for obvious reason… we shave so we are not hairy and have smoother more touchable skin. But- shaving also helps exfoliate your skin, which is good for getting off dead skin cells and exposing younger , healthier skin.
- Sugar. Use a sugar body scrub to exfoliate all over your body. Do this after shaving to really help soften and further exfoliate. I have been loving Perfectly Posh‘s “SUGAR FIX”. It is an all over sugar body scrub that contains honey and almond and leaves my skin feeling amazing!
- Slather. Here’s the fun part…apply a body butter or lotion all over your body, (preferably something that is skin nourishing and smells good). Then, put on big fuzzy robe and wait a while…when you take off your robe to get dressed, your skin will feel soft and incredible. Also from the Perfectly Posh line, I have been using “paper moon slather body butter”. It smells absolutely incredible, light and sweet and I love the consistency. It’s not sticky, just rich and hydrating.
Hope you all are up for the challenge of softer skin…I have been doing these three things as often as possible and it’s been making my dry skin feel a lot more hydrated and smooth.
The products I listed in this post were samples given to me to try by Laura of Perfectly Posh. Definitely go check out the website and facebook page. She was very kind and helpful in telling me about these products. I have been using them almost on a daily basis. I was really impressed by both this sugar scrub and body butter. I loved the quality and the price. The other great thing about all of these products is that they are:
• Paraben-free and paraffin-free
• Use essential oils and fine pthalate-free fragrances
• Natural: Full of butters, oils, and other nourishing ingredients
• Preserved with gentle, effective vitamin E
You can also request a free sample by “liking” Laura’s Perfectly Posh Facebook page.
Hope you’re all having a fabulous week. Talk to you soon.