On the 4th day of Christmas, may I suggest the gift of brows! If you have been wondering what to use for your eyebrows, because some suggest a powder, some use a pencil, some use a gel; Sigma’s Brow Design Kit has it all! It will contain everything you need to create perfect brows for you!
I have been using this kit everyday since I got it. And, not just because it’s new. I’ve been using it because it has EVERYTHING I could possibly need for my brows. It contains:
- A tweezer
- A small scissor
- Brow Stencils (for shaping your brows if you don’t already have the shape you desire)
- A Brow pencil with two different shades
- A Brow pencil (one side white, one shimmery) to apply under your brow
- A Pencil Sharpener
- 5 Shades of brow shadow. I use the lightest shade or the middle shade.
- Brow gel in clear, brow gel in light brown
- An angled brush and spooli brush for combing brows and applying brow shadow.
So, this kit really has it all. The price is $69. Sigma has excellent customer service, fast shipping, pretty packaging, and they are based out of Minneapolis!!
I’ve always been impressed with Sigma’s products, and prices. I would also suggest the Paris Palette which is Limited Edition, but contains, 8 eye shadows and 3 blushes. You can get it right now for $49. A great gift for a makeup lover.
Talk to you guys tomorrow!! Don’t forget to subscribe so you don’t miss any of my gift guide posts this month!
(Note: Some products were provided by PR for consideration. I was not paid for this review. All my blogs reflect my honest opinions and ideas. )